Yesterday the Community English Manager from Carbine Studios announced a new video contest to celebrate the lastest content drop The Protogames Initiative. This contest is a chance for the WildStar fan community to show their creative side and win some awesome loot! Here are the details, straight from the post :
We want you to create a 30-second (and not a second longer!) commercial about what you love in The Protogames Initiative. We call it The Wild World of Protogames Video Contest!
You will find all the usual Protostar Corporation Terms and Conditions here , but here's a quick executive summary:
1. Create a 30-second movie-trailer style video showing what you love about our latest update, The Protogames Initiative!
2. Your videos can be in-game, live-action, machinima, stop-motion, or any other format of your choice.
3. Be creative! Unique! And most of all, show profitability potential! This is Protostar, after all.
4. Be sure to include the WildStar Logo and a link to the official WildStar website in your video.
5. Submit the link to your video via the Contest App on the official WildStar Facebook page.
Once submitted, share your creativity with friends, family, and fellow Protostar contractors. Make sure they vote for your video - the top three videos will win!
And just what can you win? A limited edition WildStar poster, 30 days of WildStar, and a bundle of gaming goodies from Logitech including a Logitech G300S Gaming Mouse, a Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, and a Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset.
This contest is open to all our NA and EU players, however all submissions will be handled through the English Global page on Facebook .
Voting begins on the 16th of February, 2015. The deadline for submissions is March 2nd, 11:59 pm PST. So don’t delay!
Voting will close on the 10th of March and winners will be announced live on Zero to Fifty on March 17th, as well as via the news and forums .
So put on your best attire, bring your best smile and tell us what YOU love about The Protogames Initiative... for prizes! Full terms and conditions can be found here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask them in our forums.
So there you have it! Time to get creative. We look forward to see what the fan community comes up with!